Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Monday, July 9, 2007

We´ve moved and it´s WONDEFUL.


Well, we have moved and it´s absolutelly wonderful. Everything is so much better. We moved in on Sat around 11:00 and from them started right in with things. The family had a birthday in the family so we went to the party, plaed with a bunch of little kids, ate really good food, and talked to every one in spanish. I´m starting to get it more. This family have 6 kids total 5 are still living at home, the youngest is 11, but he´s as small as Zephriam at 9. He´s got a lot of personality to him too. He hangs around scott and I a lot. The 6th kid is on his mission right now and will be coming home in about 2 weeks. So that will be really fun to see. The food with this family is also TONS better then the other house. And it´s less then half the price with the same things. So we are quite settled in and happy with the change that we have done.

This Thursday we are heading to Tikal and a bunch of other places. We are pretty excited. The weather here has pretty much been the same, over cast put hot about every other day. Which is nice. Just don´t expect a tan girl when I get back. I try...but it´s hard here.

Well, that´s about it. There is a lot going on now and I´m learning 5 times faster since the family is actually talking to us. They have 3 girls around my age so they like to talk to me, it´s really fast, but atleast someone other then scott is talking to me in spanish. Well, I hope everyone is still doing good. I will write more tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I´m so glad you guys are doing well and having fun! Brazil is a blast as well! Keep up the updates and pictures. We are having a hard time uploading pics since the computers are slow here..even with high speed broadband..lol.

have fun!

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.