Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Thursday, July 5, 2007

1 more day..


Well, We only have one more day at the school and 1 more night at the house we live at so we shall live. haha We don´t know when we will be moving on Sat but it will be a nice change.

Last night for the 4th of July we went to this resturant, $4.00 for this HUGE chicken burito. It was really good! I couldn´t finish mine...but of course scott had to show me up so he ate all of his and mine. I took pictures..don´t worry. I will put them up when I can. This resturant is really nice. It takes a little while to get the food cause they don´t premake it but it´s worth the wait. They normally have Futbol playing. Scott likes that.

Not a whole lot else going on. More changes will happen this weekend. My spanish is improving surprising as it is with my teacher this week...but it is coming together a little bit better.

Well, I hope all is well with everyone. Have a good day.

No comments:

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.