Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Xocomil and Xetulul

Hello everyone! We had a great time in our amusment park except as usual we wanted to stay longer. We didn´t actually leave until 10:15 which we were able to get in free around 10:30 and so basically we didn´t get into the park until about 12:00. There was a water place, which was a lot of fun, and then there was another place that was just rides and things. Which everything closed around 6:30ish so we only have about 2.5 hours in the water place and then 3.5 total since we had to eat something. There were tons more we could have done...but we ran out of time. Scott´s still a little bit upset about it since we were supposed to leave around 9 to get there in time. Oh well. It was actually pretty humid and hot there which made the water tons more fun. It´s Saturday already which means we only have 5 more days left and only 2.5 with the Ixcots.

Yes that is Icream in our hands....after Lunch all we wanted was ice cream since it was so humid. There ended up being 5 of us. Enoc took his new girl friend of about 2 weeks so Benji was the fith wheel. I felt bad for the guy. Scott and him had fun though. I guess it was ok that she came cause she was the free ticket into the non-water park part. That part of the park was Q200 to get in! So crazy, I couldn´t believe it. It wasn´t even that great either. that was just the entrance fee, that didn´t include tickets for rides. Crazy.

Well, I´sorry everyone, these computers are not letting me get onto my hotmail so if you wrote to me and haven´t heard...that´s why. I have no idea why I can´t get on but it´s really bothering me since I´m trying to coordinate things with people. Sorry and I will talk to you later. Adios

1 comment:

smiliesar said...

I'm glad things are going better for you guys and you are't as sick. I can't wait for you to get home because I need your help. I got in another rear ending yesterday! I know I have terrible luck. Kai is okay but my neck is jacked up again! See you in a few weeks.

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.