Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Thursday, August 23, 2007

In North Carolina

Hello everyone! Well, we decided to go to North Carolina on my family's vacation on the beach for a week. So we are here getting tan. We are a little bit sad it's almost over now...we don't really want to go back to work....but that's life. When we get back we will be living with my grandparents again. My grandpa is having knee surgery and needs help with things around the house so we are more then willing to help them. I'm going to come home and beat you all with this wonderful tan I've got! I've been white all summer and it's nice to have some color again. Hope you all are still enjoying summer cause it's almost over! Stay safe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.