Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Doing Pretty Good.

Well, we are both doing good. We arent sick so we are enjoying our last few days here. Tomorrow we are going to an amusement park with Enoc and Benji (the two eldest sons). Sat dont really know what we are doing, but we only have about 4 days left with the Ixcots. Scott said he is probably going to cry. I might I dunno. Scott is out looking for a suit right now. They are pretty cheep here. for a whole suit its like 100.00...we ended up buying another suitcase for 13.00 since we have bought a few things and dont want to go over on the weight. Well, I got to get going. We have a lot of things we are doing to make sure we get it all in. I hope all is still going well. I will try to get on on Sat and put some pictures up of the amusment park so this isnt so boring to read. haha Oh, and for those of you who are interested. Scotts sister Brenda has her Baby on Tue the 7th. He{s a beautiful baby boy. Both are doing great and we wish them the best. Have a good day

No comments:

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.