Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Feeling much better

Hola! Well you will have to bare with me because my mind is starting to shut off english now. I can´t form basic sentances anymore. I had problem before but now its even worse. Well, we ended up taking the meds and we are doing SO MUCH better. It´s wonderful to actually enjoy our time here again without wanting to sleep or liedown all the time.

Yesterday we went to the market, no wonder we got sick. all the food is just barely above the ground and the meat is just hanging there all day long. It´s crazy here, I´m definetally glad we have a market place that can afford to keep things fresh.

We have signed up for a few trips these next few weeks. This weekend we will be going to west coast to see sea turtles and other activities. It´s this Sat and Sunday. Then July 12 we will be going to Tikal. This one is a 4 day trip and we see about 4 different cities. I´m really excited about this one. In this one place they have these underwater caves and there is wrafting on this clear blue river. We also go to Coban which most people say go there to learn spanish as well. So will tell you more about is when we know more ourselves. haha

Let´s see....school went well for me today. Although my brain decided to shut off (too much spanish) on the 2nd half of the day. I couldn´t remember the basic things I knew before I came here. Oh well. Sleeping helps me digest spanish in my head. haha I have found that I´m quite tired since I came here. I´m not quite sure why... I´ve always been able to take a nap during the day but now I need a nap it feels like. It´s part of the vacatoin right....

Well, till tomorrow. We are still enjoying our time here and it seems like we have been here for a really long time since we are doing so much. I hope you are all doing good! Adios

No comments:

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.