Lake Atitlan

Lake Atitlan

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Going to move AGAIN!

Hey, we have decided to get rid of the appartment and live with Tutu and Lodi again. We are trying to save up some money towards a duplex or town house so we can start earning some equity. So, we don't really know how long we will be there. My parents are thinking of going to Costa Rica for 4-6 months in January so they want us to watch the house so we will move there in Jan. and get to save up even more. So that's the plan right now! We still need to find our wonderful ragdoll cat a home for 2 months if any of you want to watch him...he's a very attention hungry animal! Let me know if you know anyone that would like him. That would help me out A LOT! So that's the update so far!

1 comment:

ARLETA said...

THIS LOOKS GREAT. I HOPE WE WILL SEE LOTS OF PICTURES OF THE AREA.

My cell phone number is 971-221-5685. Scott's number is 541-914-5123 if you wanted to get a hold of us.